Booking conditions Riviera Villages - KON TIKI
Kon Tiki - Route des plages – 83350 RAMATUELLE – France
Tél +33(0)4 94 55 96 96 - Fax +33(0)4 94 55 96 95
Kon Tiki **** - 580 pitches –
Prefectural classification order no. 2012/29 of 17/07/2012 SIRET FR 24 596 580 365 00044/ APE 5530Z
Form : SAS Société par actions simplifiées
Share capital : 79 029.57 €
Head office : Route des Plages RD 93 83350 RAMATUELLE
Trade & Companies register : N°RCS Fréjus : 596 580 365
EU VAT no.: FR 24 596 580 365 00044
Starting on 2nd December 2019, you can view current prices on this website and receive personalised assistance by contacting one of our hostesses on+33(0)4 94 55 96 96. The prices offered will change depending on availability of stock. The sooner you book, the more probable it is you will benefit from a lower price.
When using the services offered by Kon Tiki, we would ask you to read the following general conditions carefully. These apply to the booking period from 2nd December 2019 to 1st November 2020 for stays taking place from June 1st to November 1st 2020. They govern the sales of stays and apply as soon as a down payment is made. The fact of booking a stay implies complete acceptance of our general conditions.
These conditions can be modified and/or added to at any time by Riviera Villages. In this case, the new version will automatically apply to all new customers, who will be informed when it is put online on the website www.riviera-villages.com . Buyers acknowledge that they are fully aware that their acceptance of the content of these general conditions of sale does not require the manual or electronic signature of this document.
The conditions for exercising activities concerned with the organisation and sale of trips or stays are laid down by the French Tourism Code, and more particularly articles L. 211-1 and thereafter of this Code. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to govern the contractual relationship regarding the sale of individual stays between the company Kon Tiki and its customers, and to set their respective obligations.
The fact that Kon Tiki do not take advantage of any provisions in the general conditions may not be taken as a waiver on their part. Any booking implies Customers’ unreserved application and full acceptance of the general conditions, which take precedence over any other document. Unless Kon Tiki have made a prior exception in writing, these general conditions apply to all customers. All documents other than the general conditions of sale, including catalogues, prospectuses, advertising and notices, are purely informational
SERVICES, BOOKINGS, PRICES
1 - RESERVATIONS AND RULES FOR STAYS
• Details of the services provided during our trips and stays are indicated on our website, www.riviera-villages.com.
Starting on 2nd December 2019, you can view current prices on this website and receive personalised assistance by contacting one of our hostesses on +33 (0) 4 94 55 96 96.
Customers can make use of the online or printed catalogue, or obtain descriptions of our services from our booking agents on site, by telephone or email. Customers themselves decide on the services they want when booking.
Customers acknowledge that they are aware of the content of services, the destination and booking procedures, and all the characteristics of stays and accommodation. They acknowledge that they have requested and obtained all the information required for making bookings in full awareness of the facts.
Customers are responsible for their choice of booking and its suitability for their needs, and Riviera Villages may thus not be held responsible.
The booking is deemed to have been accepted by customers at the end of the booking process. This process ends when Riviera Villages have received the down payment of 50%.
• A booking becomes effective solely with the agreement of the village, after receipt of the down payment or the acceptance of the general conditions of sale with online bookings.
• Bookings are not binding upon Riviera Villages unless the company has accepted them; RivieraVillages are free to do so or to refuse, depending on availability and more generally on any circumstances that could interfere with normal performance regarding the booking made. In particular, Riviera Villages offer family stays in the traditional sense, and accommodation is specifically designed for this purpose. Riviera Villages thus reserve the right to refuse any booking that goes against this principle or seeks to distort it.
Subject to availability for the dates required, you can book a stay according to the procedures indicated.
*** With bookings made more than 30 days before the start of the stay: a down payment of 50% of the amount of the services booked must be paid when the booking for the village is made. The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start date of the stay in the village.
*** With bookings made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay: the entire payment must be made when the booking for the village is made.
NB: After these deadlines, if we have not received your down payment or balance, we will consider your booking to be cancelled, and we will offer the corresponding services for sale again. In addition, cancellation conditions will apply.
On receipt of your down payment, a confirmation of your stay will be sent to you indicating the balance still to be paid. Each payment must be accompanied by the dossier reference shown in this confirmation. Anyone who arrives at the stay venue without having paid the remaining balance beforehand will be refused entry.
With bookings made less than 30 days before departure, Customers must pay for the entire stay when booking. The date on which such bookings take place does not always make it possible to send you confirmation. You will then be deemed to have accepted all the information contained in the general conditions of sale or made known to you orally.
For safety reasons, the number of people who turn up for rental stays may under no circumstances exceed the number of places in the accommodation allocated or the number of people indicated in the contract.
• NB: No refunds will be made for any stays that are curtailed, interrupted or broken off (late arrival, early departure) or any unused services.
• If they wish, the customers of KON TIKI may, in addition to the price of their stay, purchase paid insurance (including cancellation, modification, late arrival, interruption of stay, replacement vehicle, forgetting of a personal object in the rental). This is provided by the insurance brokerage company, GRITCHEN Toledo and Associes (hereinafter ' insurance '), as detailed in article 5.2 below.
2 - PAYMENT PROCEDURES FOR STAYS
Payment for stays can be made:
-by credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex
-by banktransfer :
OUR BANK DETAILS / IBAN
• Account holder: KON TIKI, plage de pampelonne,
83350 Ramatuelle, France
• Bank : Société Marseillaise de Crédit Quai Gabriel Péri,
83990 Saint Tropez
• IBAN : FR 76 3007 7049 7410 4320 0020 093
• Code BIC: SMCTFR2A
When making a bank transfer please quote your reservation number and name the reservation is made in.
3 – PRICES
3.1: Prices and tourist taxes
• Prices for all our stays, accommodation and associated services can be viewed on our website. Prices are set for each category and type of accommodation, and are in euros. Riviera-Villages cannot be held responsible for any changes in exchange rates.
• Prices indicated are valid for the 2020 season. They correspond to one night and are quoted in euros.
• Tourist tax is not included in the price of the stay. (2020: €0.66/night/adulte in Ramatuelle).
• Our tax rates are subject to change in the event of an increase in tax rates which our holidays are subject to.
• Prices are dynamic and change as the season goes on, meaning that customers benefit from the cheapest price on the day they book. The earlier you book, the lower the prices.
• Given the above and the active role of customers in the determination of the price applicable to their stays, which depends on how early they book, Kon Tiki can under no circumstances be held responsible for any difference in price between two stays booked for the same period.
3.2: Price reductions - Special offers.
To benefit from a price reduction as part of a special offer, you must take advantage of it when you book. Special offers are subject to certain conditions, particularly availability. It is not possible to combine several price reductions and special offers. Once customers have received confirmation or an invoice, they can no longer take advantage of a price reduction.
4 - BOOKING ALTERATIONS
4.1: Altering your booking
Modifications regarding your reservation can be made, subject to acceptance by Kon Tiki and availability to Kon Tiki or possibly in one of the RIVIERA VILLAGES.
If the modification is not accepted or is not possible, the customer will have to carry out his stay under the initial conditions or cancel it (in the second case, refer to 5.1).
Please inform us rapidly by letter, email or fax, and confirm it with a recorded delivery letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
A booking alteration can only be accepted within the limit of availabilities, and the request must be sent to Kon Tiki by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt. The date retained after which customers can no longer make any changes to their stay is the date on which the letter with acknowledgement of receipt is sent, as evidenced by the postmark.
NB: If you fail to arrive without having made a specific alteration request, or indicating a delayed arrival date, the accommodation may be made available for sale 24 hours after the arrival date shown in the contract, and you will thus lose your booking and any sums already paid.
4.2: Changes made by Kon Tiki
If before the departure date it becomes impossible to provide any of the stay’s services following the occurrence of an unpredictable and insuperable event, the failure by an unconnected third party to provide the services stipulated in the contract, or a case of force majeure, we will inform you as soon as we can. You will then be able to cancel the stay or accept a change. You must let us know what you have decided within 72 hours (cancellation will entail the immediate refund of all sums already paid, while acceptance of a change will give rise solely to the refund of sums paid in excess, as the case may be).
Please note that this kind of situation does not give the right to any indemnity
5 - CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING
5.1: Cancellation by the customer
If you wish to cancel a stay, please inform us promptly by letter, email or fax, and confirm this with a letter sent by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt. Any request to cancel must also be confirmed with proof, sent by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt to Kon Tiki. The date retained to put the customer’s cancellation of the stay into effect will be the date on which the letter with acknowledgement of receipt is sent, as evidenced by the postmark.
If the cancellation occurs:
- More than 90 days before the date of start of the stay: reimbursement of 90% of the amount of the rental, excluding any insurance costs.
- Between the 89th and the 60th day included before the date of start of the stay: reimbursement of 75% of the amount of the rental, excluding any insurance costs.
- Between 59th and 30th day inclusive before the date of start of the stay: reimbursement of 50% of the amount of the rental, excluding any insurance costs.
- Between 29th and 15th day inclusive before the date of start of the stay: reimbursement of 10% of the amount of the rental, excluding any insurance costs.
- Counted from the 14th day included before the date of the start of the stay no refund will be made.
In all cases, the costs associated with the subscription of the insurance will not give rise to reimbursement.
The amount of the tourist tax is not included in the amount of the stay.
5.2: Subscription of an insurance covering in particular the cancellation of the stay.
If they wish, the customers of the company KON TIKI May, in addition to the price of their stay, subscribe at the time of their reservation or before the start of the schedule of cancellation fees of the insurer, the insurance provided by the SARL GRITCHEN Toledo and Associates Insurance Brokerage company with Allianz IARD, being specified that:
- The price of this insurance is set at 4% of the total amount of the customer's stay (accommodation and additional services that are included in the file such as renting a cot, adding breakfasts...);
- Customers who subscribe this insurance should contact GRITCHEN Affinity (contact details indicated in the general conditions of the insurance) in the event of the occurrence of a disaster likely to entrain the implementation of the corresponding guarantee;
- In no case shall KON TIKI be held responsible for the content of the insurance guarantees, the implementation of the insurance, the management of the claims declared by the customers or their compensation;
- The content of the insurance (covered guarantees, conditions, amount, deductible, exclusions, establishment, etc.) is detailed by the general conditions governing the subscription of the insurance available on line: https://gap.gritchen.fr/minurl/kZHxtkXj/
5.3 : Cancellation by Kon Tiki
If KON TIKI cancel the booking without proposing an alternative equivalent solution, you will obtain an immediate refund of all sums already paid. However, this cancellation does not give rise to any damages. Likewise, if KON TIKI cancel a stay because of an event constituting force majeure as defined in article 1218 of the French Civil Code, you will receive a refund of the sums already paid, but no indemnity will be paid.
1: PROCEDURES FOR THE STAY
It should be noted that our bungalows are mobile leisure homes and are not suitable for those with reduced mobility. Bookings for a rented accommodation is made on a strictly personal basis. You may under no circumstances sublet or transfer your booking without the prior consent of the village. Children under age must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• The rental accommodation is equipped. The basic package is for 1 to 6 places depending to the type of accommodation. The final cleaning, sheets and towels are included except in case of special offers excluding these services, and in the case of stays of one night where the final cleaning will be charged in addition to the price of €65 TTC.
• Riviera Villages reserve the right to refuse access to the village to groups or families arriving with more participants than the capacity of the accommodation rented.
• It is possible to choose a particular bungalow number for an extra charge of 10% (according to availability).
• Each booking includes a parking space for ONE vehicle only
2 - ARRIVAL
2.1: Handover of keys
Arrival dates vary according to the village and period (please see the special conditions of each village). On the day you arrive in the Riviera Village, bungalows will be available as from 4.00 p.m. However, if you wish to arrive earlier, we will make every effort to reduce the waiting period, depending on availabilities.
Customers are asked to pay a deposit by bank card of 200 euros.
This deposit will be returned to customers on the day they leave, after a comprehensive inventory of the bungalow. The management reserves the right to retain all or part of the deposit if any equipment is damaged. If tenants have to leave when reception is closed, the bungalow will be checked later and the deposit returned by post. The fact that a deposit is retained does not exclude the payment of additional compensation if costs come to more than this amount.
3 - DURING YOUR STAY
3.1: Internal rules
Internal rules are displayed in each Riviera Village. We would ask you to read and respect them. All customers must comply with these internal rules. All tenants are responsible for any disturbance or nuisance caused by people staying with or visiting them.
3.2: Loss, theft, damages
The liability of Kon Tiki cannot be incurred in the event of the loss, theft or damage of personal property in our residences, whether in lodgings, car parks or communal areas. Kon Tiki thus decline any responsibility in the event of theft, fire, bad weather, etc., or in the event of any incidents involving the holidaymaker’s legal liability. We advise you to contact your insurance company to obtain an extension of your personal cover if necessary.
The sun loungers provided with the bungalows can under no circumstances be abandoned at night on the beach (public domain) and must be brought back next to your accommodation daily by your care. If not Kon Tiki will do it for you but this service will be charged €5 per sun lounger and per movement.
Pets are accepted for a sum of 10 euros / day / animal if you’re renting. They need to be constantly supervised and kept on a lead by their owners during the stay. Any breach of hygiene (cleaning kit available free at reception) or safety caused by the animal may be sanctioned by the expulsion of its owners.
A decree tolerates the presence of pets kept on a lead, on the beach. The vaccination booklet for dogs and cats must be up-to-date. Access of category one dogs («attack dogs») on public transport and public places with the exception of the main roads and premises open to the public is strictly prohibited.Dogs from category two (dogs classed as dangerous) must be muzzled and kept on a lead by an adult.
4 - DEPARTURES
On the departure date indicated in your contract, rental accommodation must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. The inventory may be checked. Tenants must pay for any objects that have been broken or damaged, together with any damage to the premises if this proves necessary. The deposit will be returned at the end of the stay after any compensation has been duly deducted for any damage noted during the end-of-stay inventory.
The fact that a deposit is retained does not exclude the payment of additional compensation if costs come to more than this amount. For any delayed departure, you may be charged an additional day based on the price of that night.
1 – COMPLAINTS
A complaints service is available to our customers to express any dissatisfaction regarding their stay. To submit a complaint, customers can send them by letter (Kon Tiki, route des plages, 83350 RAMATUELLE), e-mail (kontiki@riviera-villages. com), littoral, 83310 Grimaud), by e-mail (email@example.com), or via our end-of-stay satisfaction survey.
During the stay, our teams at reception are available from 8am to 8pm nonstop 7/7 days, and the caretakers are available from 8pm to 8am to deal with any complaint. Complaints may concern the accommodation’s conformity with the booking, or the conformity of services with customers’ requirements. The management undertakes to reply in detail to any written complaint as long as it is not anonymous.
If customers seek compensation for a complaint, they must indicate this in a recorded letter with acknowledgement of receipt sent to the manager of the village within one month of the end of the stay, indicating the dossier number
2 - LIABILITY
In accordance with article L.212-1 of the French Consumer Code, Riviera Villages undertake to ensure that their services comply with current legal requirements.
Customers expressly acknowledge that Riviera Villages cannot be held responsible for the communication by its partners or any third parties of any false information indicated in the Riviera Villages brochure or website concerning the reception sites, including presentation photos, descriptions, activities, leisure facilities, and operating dates. All photos and texts used in the Riviera Villages brochure or website are non-contractual, and are for information only.
It may happen that certain activities and installations offered by the villages, indicated in the brochure description, are cancelled, notably for reasons linked with the climate or an event of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
Kon Tiki are responsible for the proper execution of all obligations arising from the contract. However, Kon Tiki are exonerated from their responsibility if the non-execution or incomplete performance of the contract can be attributed either to the customer, to the unpredictable and insuperable act of a third party unconnected with the services stipulated in the contract, or to a case of force majeure as defined in article 1148 of the French Civil Code.
3 – DISPUTES
Any claims concerning the non-conformity of services with contractual commitments must be indicated first of all in writing by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt to the manager of the village concerned.
Customers and Riviera Villages expressly acknowledge that relations are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute, the courts in the area where the village is domiciled shall have jurisdiction.
4 - DATA PROTECTION
4.1 Framework and information
Kon Tiki carries out processing of personal data. These are carried out in compliance with the RGPD and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Liberté). The personal data that is collected varies depending on how the services are used. The personal data collected or held are directly communicated by the person concerned and/or are collected from the activity on the website and the use of the services.
Thus, personal data may be collected:
- Upon reservation of your accommodation
- Following participation in a satisfaction survey
- When makinf a claim
- When navigating our website
Kon Tiki may in particular communicate and transfer your Personal Data to: survey institutes, marketing offices, tour operators, travel agencies, more generally, to Business Partners (under the terms of which the marketing department on which Kon Tiki Company depends) as well as to any other possible subcontractor. Subcontractors will be required to comply with the RGPD and the Data Protection Act.For shipments outside the Member States of the European Union the establishment will ensure that the level of protection of the consignee is sufficient.
The said processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest pursued by Kon Tiki and its partners when they pursue the following purposes:
- The management of reservation requests
- The follow-up of customer files and requests
- The execution and follow-up of the accommodation service and related or annexed services
- The management of the commercial relationship with the customer in order to improve, optimise and personalise the services and tools offered to the customer
- Commercial prospecting
-The management of the relationship with customers and prospects
- Customer loyalty
- Marketing (to adapt our offers to customers for example)
- The establishment of satisfaction surveys
The personal data collected must be "accurate" and kept up to date. This is why Kon Tiki will rectify or erase them with each modification of which it is aware.
Such processing of personal data is also based on compliance with legal or regulatory obligations when pursuing the purposes of:
- Accounting and invoicing
- The prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the fight against corruption,
- Compliance with the obligation provided for in Article R611-42 of the Code on the Entry and Residence of Foreigners and the Right of Asylum, which stipulates that the establishment "is required to fill out, or have filled out and signed by the foreigner, upon arrival, an
individual police form".
The data collected is kept for the duration necessary for the operations for which it was collected and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
CONCERNING THE INDIVIDUAL POLICE SHEET
The individual police sheet is kept for six months and is given to police and gendarmerie units on request.
CONCERNING DATA RELATING TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS:
With regard to possible prospecting operations aimed at customers, their data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship. Personal data relating to a prospect, who is not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or from the last contact from the prospect. At the end of this three-year period, we will be able to contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
Regarding identity documents:In the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided for in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. one year. If the right of opposition is exercised, these data may be archived for the limitation period provided for in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. six years.
CONCERNING THE MANAGEMENT OF LISTS OF OBJECTIONS TO RECEIVING PROSPECTING:
The information enabling us to take into account your right of opposition is kept for a maximum of three years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
ON AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT STATISTICS:
The information stored in the users' terminal or any other element used to identify users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be kept for more than 13 months.
4.4 Rights of individuals with regard to their personal data:
Under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal
data, you can benefit from the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to rectify or erase such data
- The right to suppress or limit processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to object to the receipt of future marketing materials
- In certain cases, the right to portability of personal data where technically possible
- The right to determine the fate of your data after your death
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in France, this is the CNIL)
4.5 Exercise of these Rights:
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- With this form
- Or by signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address
S.A. PDM 125 avenue de la mer, Les jardins de la mer, 83310 Port-Grimaud,
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
4.6 Terminology given by the General Data Protection Regulations:
Personal data is defined as: "Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person" is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;"
Treatment is defined as: "Any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval,
consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction;"
5 - POLICE FORMS
According to Order 2015-1002 of 18 August 2015, operators of camping and caravan sites and other land with facilities are required to have an individual police form completed and signed by any foreigners when they arrive. The model for this form is set by a joint order of the Minister of the Interior, the Minister in charge of immigration and the Minister in charge of tourism. Personal information collected in this way includes the following:
« 1. Full name;
« 2. Date and place of birth;
« 3. Nationality;
« 4. Usual address abroad;
« 5. The foreigner’s mobile number and email address;
« 6. The arrival date at the establishment and planned departure date.
« Children under 15 can be included on the form of an adult accompanying them.
6 – CONSUMER DISPUTES MEDIATION
In accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer code regarding the consumer disputes mediation process, the customer has the right to use the services offered free of charge by KON TIKI. The consumer rights mediator thus proposed is MEDICYS.
This mediation provider can be contacted via:
- the website www.medicys.fr ;
- or by mail: MEDICYS - Centre de médiation et règlement amiable des huissiers de justice- 73, Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 – Paris, France
7 – LOST PROPERTY
- Reception and storage of found property:
Upon reception, the found items will registered in our database and kept for 30 days. Perishable or dangerous materials will be destroyed immediately.
- Reporting the lost property:
You can report the lost property by telephone or on site in one of our receptions. Our reception team can answer all your questions and register the reported lost object via telephone number +33 (0)4 94 55 96 90 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Found property:
If your lost property has been found, you can then recover it directly at the reception on presentation of an ID within 30 days, or have it send to your home address. In the latter case, a service and expedition fee of €30 will be applied to cover the costs involved.
- Unreturned lost property:
In case the lost property cannot be returned to its owner within one month, the object will be donated to a charity association or it will be destroyed.
8 – THE PROVISIONS REGARDING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL SHALL NOT APPLY.
This is in accordance with article L221-28 12° of the Consumer Code, which provides that:
"The right of withdrawal may not be exercised for contracts:
12° Accommodation services, other than residential accommodation, transport services for
goods, car rentals, catering or leisure activities to be provided on a specified date or period; »
9 - DIGITAL CONTENT SENT VOLUNTARILY:
Photographs, videos, aerial shots and any digital content sent to our establishment, to one of its employees or any of its representatives and whatever the channel used (email, text message, WhatsApp, social networks) by the customer, the prospect, the service user and more generally any person without being a customer of our establishment may be used for the purpose of reproduction, distribution and more generally for use on any tangible or intangible media for marketing, commercial, promotional and informational purposes.
Should you object to such use, please let us know in writing before sending to the following email address email@example.com or by post to: Kon Tiki 4363 Route des plages - 83350 RAMATUELLE
ONLINE PAYMENT AND SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
1 - TECHNICAL DETAILS OF ONLINE BOOKING
As previously indicated, customers can book stays online via the websites: www.riviera-villages.com or www.tiki-hutte.com.
Notwithstanding the rightful application of the previous clauses of the general conditions to any booking, whatever its form, the technical procedures for online booking are detailed here.
Customers can decide online bookings according to the availability and price applicable. They can also choose a number of optional services. Online booking is carried out in several stages, enabling customers to check that the stay chosen meets their wishes, and to go back over the booking before finally confirming it.
A booking for a stay at Kon Tiki will only be validly registered on the site if customers have clearly identified themselves with a login, or have created a user account. The final confirmation of a booking enables customers to check that it meets all their requirements, and to indicate their acceptance of these general conditions of sale before going on to make the secure payment of the 50% down payment required.
Once all these stages are completed, Kon Tiki will confirm the registered booking through an email, which also contains a link to these general conditions of sale. The booking is considered firm once customers have received this confirmation email from Kon Tiki.
This confirmation is deemed to mark the signature date of the sale contract and the date on which these general conditions have been accepted.
2 - ONLINE PAYMENT AND SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
Customers are reminded that:
- An initial payment of 50% of the amount of the stay is made when booking a stay online.
- The balance for a stay will be automatically deducted from the same bank card 30 days before arrival.
This payment is carried out online using a bank card (Amex, Visa, Carte Bleue or MasterCard only) and a secure payment method via Pay Box. All the necessary means are implemented to ensure the confidentiality and security of data transmitted on the web. In this respect, the website uses an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) module, meaning that the information transmitted is encrypted by a software programme and no third party can obtain access to it.